If you have avast antivirus online scanner installed on your PC, this user guide can help you.
Get PC error-free in minutes
By default, Avast collects information about your incredible activity on the Internet and offers the situation to marketers through the Jumpshot affiliate program. Companies that pay Avast need to see full “visit data” to understand what Avast users are doing online.
How do I scan my computer with Avast Antivirus?
Open Avast Antivirus and go to Protection ▸ Virus Scan.Run your favorite scan: Smart Scan: Click the Run Smart Scan button. Full Virus Scan: Click the appropriate By tileFull virus scan. Target Scan: Click the Target Scan tile, then simply select the file families or folders you want to scan and click OK.
Avast Antivirus offers a range of measures to protect your computer from adware and . You can also create your amazing scan and set the options. For more information about the following antivirus checks, see the sections in this report:
- Open Avast Antivirus and navigate to Protection – Virus Scan.
- Run your favorite scan:
- Smart search. Click the Start Smart Search button.
- Full virus scan: Full virus scan of your current tile.
- Targeted Scan. Click the entire Targeted Scan tile, then select the type of file or folder you want to scan and click OK .
- Scan at boot. On theclick the Scan at startup tile, click Run at next computer restart.
- Custom Scan. Click on the Custom Scan tile, i.e. H when you press Scan Now to enter the scan you want to run.
To start a Explorer scan, right-click on a trusted file or folder on your personal computer or in File Explorer and select an option from the menu that appears Scan selected items for viruses.
Create Store Analysis
- Click on the Custom Scans tile. Create
- click New Scan.
- Define scanning tasks and settings:
- Scan Name: Enter a name for the scan in the text field.
- Scan Type. Typically, click the drop-down menu and select the desired scan type.
- Frequency. Click the drop-down menu and select how often the scan is performed.
- Sensitivity (Medium by default): Click and drag the slider to adjust the scan sensitivity. Higher sensitivity increases the level of protection and the likelihood of manually falsely detecting malware. Lower sensitivity reduces the chance of potentially false positive results and may reduce the performance of this assay.
- Scan for potentially unwanted programs (programs that you may not need). Check this box to allow Avast to scan for programs that are secretly downloaded along with other programs and usually perform unwanted actions.
- Follow links while crawling. Check this box to help Avast scan other used files by scanning files for potentially malicious content.
- Check entire files. Check this box to have Avast help you scan entire files, not just parts of them that are normally affected by malware Handy code.
- Scan Priority: Use the drop-down box to set an important scan schedule (medium priority by default).
- All Hard Drives: Select this option to have Avast scan all hard drives on your PC.
- System Drive: Select this option to include data stored on physical devices such as golf hard drives and USB drives.
- All removable media: Enable this option to allow Avast to scan for policies that run automatically when you connect a USB device or other removable media to your computer. Removable ads can take a long time to scan due to speed limits.Fix your PC now with this powerful software - click here to download it and get started.