Get PC error-free in minutes
If you’re getting a Delivery Report Error 0x800ccc0f error, today’s blog post is here to help you. Error number 0x800CCC0F is generated when sending emails from Microsoft Outlook. This error occurs because the mail borrower (Outlook) cannot contact the MailEnable server. The most likely cause is that the firewall is blocking the connection between the client and the server.
Outlook error 0x800ccc0f is an error that some Outlook users experience when sending or receiving emails. When our error occurs, the following error message is returned: “The task ‘Person Name on Server – and Sending Receipt’ reported a miss (0x800ccc0f): ‘The connection to the server was probably lost. If this problem persists, contact the server administrator. or Internet Service Provider (ISP) services. The server replied: “K”. So Outlook error 0x800ccc0f ensures that SMTP emails are not sent or retrieved. How to Fix Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f in Windows 10.Rid
Outlook Exit Error 0x800ccc0f
How do I fix reported error 0x800ccc0f?
Check your Internet connection.Disable your antivirus software.Turn off Windows Firewall.Increase any server timeout setting in Outlook.Start Outlook in safe mode.Recovery of Outlook PST files.
- Check your Internet connection
- Turn off your antivirus software
- Turn offWindows Firewall
- Increase Outlook Server Timeout
- Start Outlook in Safe Mode
- Restore Outlook PST files
1. Check Your Internet Connection
You most likely don’t have an internet connection. So check if websites are open when you open your browser. If it doesn’t, it’s obviously a connection error. Restarting your awesome router will fix the connection. Check out this article for more tips on restoring network connections.
2. Disable Antivirus Software This Software
Virus scan messages can affect incoming and outgoing Outlook email messages. Therefore, disabling third-party antivirus software using this course of action may result in Outlook error 0x800ccc0f. Can anyone disable many antivirus programs by right clicking the icons in the taskbar and following the disable, suspend or exit approach. However, you may need to disable some antiviruses.Virus programs through or even Windows. At this point, you can also temporarily uninstall your favorite antivirus software from Windows and then restart your operating system.
- Right-click the Windows 10 taskbar and select Task Manager.
- Select the Start Task Manager tab shown below.
- Now select the “Antivirus” option and click the “Disable” button.
- Antivirus software no longer starts when you restart Windows.
3. Disable Windows Firewall
How do I fix error 0x800ccc0f in outlook 2007?
Outlook error 0x800ccc0f can also appear as it looks like a corrupted computer Outlook data PST file. You can solve this problem by converting the OST file to PST format and then importing the converted PST information into Outlook. Then, if you need an important file conversion tool, we recommend Stellar Converter for OST.
Windows Firewall is another thing that can block MS Outlook. Thus, switching the firewall is another possible solution to Outlook error 0x800ccc0f. How your Windows company can set up a firewall location in Windows 10.
- Click the Cortana button on the taskbar to save the Windows app.
- In the Cortana search box, enter the keyword “Windows in Firewall” then select to open Windows Defender Firewall.< /li >
- Click “Turn off Windows Firewall” and even turn it off to open the options shown below Directly below.
- Select both options here to disable Windows Defender Firewall, then click OK.
- You can also check if display is allowed by clicking Allow in Windows Firewall for an application or functions using Windows Defender Firewall.
- Click the “Change Settings” button and then scroll through Outlook in the list of allowed applications.
- Check the Outlook checkboxes at the same time if they are not normally checked.
- Then click OK to confirm the new setting.
4. Increase The Server Timeout In Outlook
Outlook has a server timeout panel that can recover broken connections when owners drag them to a longer method. Thus, this is another package worth mentioning to fix Outlook error 0x800ccc0f. How to set server timeout in Outlook 2010
- First, open the main Outlook software; then select the “File” tab.
- Click the “Account Settings” button and click “Account Settings” to open accountsgo to the mail window.
Then click the Edit > Advanced buttons and click the Preferences buttons. to open the message box again. Mail Settings window.
- Click the new Advanced tab, then move the Server Timeouts panel to the far right.
- Click OK to open more convenient windows.
5. Start Outlook In Safe
- Common errors
< li>Hardware error
Outlook has a safe mode that can fix many call error messages. In safe mode, Outlook starts without any add-ons to make sure they don’t conflict with the software in any way. You can access Outlook in safe mode as.
- Open Win + X options by pressing the Win + x hotkey.
- Then press Win + X Run to open the window menu.
- Type Outlook /safe” in the field ” Execute”, send SMS and press OK.
- The profile selection window will open. Click OK.
6. Restore Outlook Files
How do I fix error 0x800ccc0f in outlook 2010?
Method 1: Check for connection problemsMethod 2: Disable your antivirus and firewallMethod 3: Check your Outlook profile settingsMethod 4: Delete suspicious emails from OutlookMethod 5. PCheck the MTU of your router.Method 6: Start MS Outlook in safe mode.method 7method 8
The 0x800ccc0f PST error can also be caused by a new, corrupt Outlook PST data file. Outlook consists of its own inbox repair tool that allows you to restore versions of data. You can use it like this.
- Press the Cortana and Control keys, then type “scanpst.exe” in the search box. Select this option to open the scanpst.exe file if Cortana finds it.
- If Cortana can’t find the scanpst.exe file, open File Explorer instead.
- Select the File tab and click “Change folder and options”. to open my window below
- Click on the “View” tab, then look for the “Show hidden files and folders” option.
- Click Apply and OK.
- Scanpst.exe can be located in FilesMicrosoft c:Programs OfficeOffice 16 or C:Program Files (x86) Microsoft Office. Path Office 16 for 32-bit Windows podiums. Replace the number at the end of these paths with your office plan; For example, Office 20 13. Path is C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft OfficeOffice 13.
Fix your PC now with this powerful software - click here to download it and get started.
Como Resolver O Erro De Conta De Entrega 0x800ccc0f
Hoe U De Bezorgrapportfout 0x800ccc0f Kunt Oplossen
Cómo Resolver El Error De Transporte De Entrega 0x800ccc0f
Jak Określić Błąd Raportu Doręczenia 0x800ccc0f
Come Risolvere L’errore Di Rapporto Di Spedizione 0x800ccc0f
So Beheben Sie Den Übermittlungsdateifehler 0x800ccc0f
배송 보고서 오류 0x800ccc0f 해결 방법
Как устранить ошибку доставки 0x800ccc0f
Comment Résoudre L’erreur De Rapport 0x800ccc0f
Hur Man Löser Leveransfilfel 0x800ccc0f