Get PC error-free in minutes
Hopefully, if you come across Sony bdp-s550 without disk errors on your PC, this guide can help you fix it.
How do I fix my Sony CD player that won’t read?
Unplug the power cord connected to the CD player for 30 seconds. Plug the existing power cord back into the power outlet. Turn on the Present Shooter CD and try playing the CD. If the problem still persists, remove the drive and unplug the power cord.
Article ID: 00025216 / Last Modified: 10/18/2021
IMPORTANT: This article only applies to specific products and / or production systems. See Applicable Products and Categories for details.
If you are having difficulty using a disc and receive an error message like one of the following, it means there is a misconfiguration and / or a problem with the disc you are trying to read.
Follow all steps to resolve this situation. No problem:
IMPORTANT: Of course, all CD / DVD players areThey share the same services and / or features. To check information about a specific model using any of these steps, refer to the instructions that came with the service or product as needed.Guides are posted on the support page for your version.
- If the player has a good switch or HOLD function, make sure all switches or functions are set to OFF.
- Make sure the disc you are trying to play is supported by the player.
NOTE. Some DVD players do not support VCDs or DVDs, or CD-Rs or CD-RWs created with a CD burner. Check the performance manual for compatibility with your main device.
- Try reading a few more commonly associated with commercial discs.
NOTE. If a few commercially available discs are unreadable, sometimes check long discs. Some players cannot play discs longer than these standard 74 minutes. If the music on a disc is longer than 74 minutes,it is possible that some of the characteristics of the disc have been compromised and the CD player no longer recognizes the disc.
- Make sure the disc is inserted correctly so that the playback side with the disc normally faces down into the disc tray.
- If a disc is smudged with fingerprints, scratched, or weakened, the player may not recognize a certain disc. Wipe the disc with a good, soft, dry cloth.
- Reset the player to factory settings. No
- If swirling occurs, remove all discs from the player and leave the dough for about an hour with the disc tray open (if possible) to permanently eliminate the possibility of moisture accumulating inside the player.
Why is my DVD player saying no disc?
DISC ERR is usually displayed when a Florida device sees a disc but is not using it. This usually happens whenever a disc is scratched or dirty. The NO DiSG message is displayed when the device cannot read or recognize the disc at all. It can also happen if the disc is scratched or dirty.
The troubleshooting steps listed above should fix your problem. If you have followed all the important steps and the problem is still not resolved, the laser sensor may be dirty.
IMPORTANT: Sony does not recommend the use of over-the-counter lens cleaners with CD / DVD players.
We recommend that you entrust the cleaning of the device to a trusted, trained technician at the factory. & nbsp Prepare the product.
Troubleshooting and other information:
IMPORTANT: This article refers to specific products and/or service designs. Please refer to the relevant products and required categories for more information.
If you are having difficulty reading an important disc and you receive one of the following messages abouterrors, it could be due to a misconfiguration or a problem with the primary drive you are trying to read.
IMPORTANT: Not all CD/DVD bit drives have the same features and/or specifications. For information about these individual steps for your specific model, see the instructions that came with your product.The manuals link to the support page for your model.
- If the HOLD switch function is available for the player, make sure that the specific switch or function is set to OFF.
- Make sure the blank disc you want to play is supported by the player.
NOTE. Some discs accepted by the drives do not support VCD or DVD vortex, or CD-R or CD-RW discs created with a CD burner. Please refer to the user manual for compatibility with your device.
- Try playing a disc that is not commercially available.
NOTE. If several commercially available discs are not readable, check to see if they areI whether they are long drives. Not only do some players know how to play discs where you see them, but also the recording exceeds the standard by 74 times. If it takes more than 74 minutes to burn a CD, be aware that some of the exact specifications of that disc may have been violated, and therefore the CD player is unlikely to recognize the disc.
- Make sure all discs are correctly inserted into the disc tray with the playback side facing down.
- If this disc is fingerprinted, scratched, or broken, the player may not recognize the disc. Wipe the disc frequently with a soft, dry cloth.
- Reset player settings to factory settings. No
- If any discs play, remove all discs from the player and leave the player turned on with the disc tray open (if possible) for about an hour to cancel the moisture condensation program on some players.
Why does my Sony Blu-Ray player say no disc?
If NO DISC, DISC ERROR or INSERT DISC appears on most DVD player screens, check the following: Make sure there is a disc in the drive. Make sure the disc is firmly and securely in the disc tray, side down. Make sure the disc you are using is supported by the player.
The above troubleshooting steps should resolve your issue. If you have completed all the steps and the problem persistsnot, the jet sensor may be dirty.
IMPORTANT: Samsung does not recommend using it with OTC lens cleaners for CD/DVD players.
We recommend that your appliance be flushed by a factory trained technician. & nbsp Prepare the product.
A property where you can find solutions and ask questions
Fix your PC now with this powerful software - click here to download it and get started.
Tipps Zur Fehlerbehebung Für Sony Bdp-s550, Kein Festplattenfehler
Tips Voor Het Oplossen Van Problemen Voor Sony Bdp-s550, Geen Cd/dvd-fout
Wskazówki Dotyczące Rozwiązywania Problemów Z Sony Bdp-s550, Nigdy Nie Błąd Dysku
Consejos Para Solucionar Problemas Con Sony Bdp-s550, Sin Error De Disco
Dicas De Solução De Problemas Em Nome Da Sony Bdp-s550, Sem Erro De Disco
Советы по устранению неполадок Sony Bdp-s550, ошибка нео диска
Conseils De Dépannage Sur Sony Bdp-s550, Pas D’erreur De Disque
Felsökningstips På Grund Av Sony Bdp-s550, Inget Diskfel
Concetti Di Risoluzione Dei Problemi Per Sony Bdp-s550, Nessun Errore Del Disco Cd
Sony Bdp-s550의 문제 해결 솔루션, 디스크 오류 없음