Over the past few weeks, some of our users have reported to us that their Windows Disk Diagnostic User Recognizer has stopped working.
Get PC error-free in minutes
If you get this error every time “Windows Disk Diagnostic User Resolver has stopped working”, you should probably schedule the task to run every time you restart your computer.
Does your computer get the error “Windows has detected an almost unresolvable problem with your hard drive”? Do not worry. you can fix it This article tells you how to fix the error now and how to remove it.
- How to solve a hard drive problem detected by Windows
- Go to the prompt “Windows has detected a problem with your hard drive”
How do I stop Windows detected a hard disk problem pop up?
Open the Run chat window by pressing the Windows logo key Serious + R. Then type gpedit.Go to Administrative Templates > System > Troubleshooting and Diagnostics > Disk Diagnostics.Enable Disable and optionally click OK.
Fix 1. Check The System File
A corrupted system file can cause Windows to detect a hard drive problem. So if an error occurs, you can considerGet the system check file.
1) Run Command Prompt as Command Administrator: Open the Start menu, find and right-click Command Prompt to select “Run as Administrator”. Then click YES when prompted by UAC (User Account Control).
2) Type sfc /scannow in Command and press Enter. Do not close the window until the verification is 100% complete.
If the system file is damaged, the system will automatically repair the formats.
Solution 2: Check Your Hard Drive If
Your hard drive may show some errors, this can also lead to a hard drive problem detected by Windows. In this case, make the changes below to check your hard drive.
1) Critically press the Windows logo and E at the same time to open Windows Explorer.
3) Show the toolbar in the properties window. Click “Pro”believe now…
Then automatically fix file system errors to find bad sectors and try to repair them. Click Start
Sometimes the message “Windows has detected a problem with the disk” appears when there is probably no problem with the hard drive. In order not to be angry, you can disable it as follows.
1) Open the Run dialog by pressing the Windows Creative R+ logo key. Then to gpedit.msc and click OK.
2) Navigate to Administrative Templates > System Troubleshooting > and Diagnostics > Disk Diagnostics. Then double-click Disk Diagnostics: Adjust Execution Level in the right pane.
Do You Want Us To Solve A New Problem For You?
If none of the above is fixedIf it doesn’t work, or you just don’t have the confidence or time to fix the problem yourself, ask us to fix it for you. All you have to do is buy an annual subscription to Driver Easy (only $29 and $95). Upon purchase, you get free technical support. Then you can get a direct feel for our computer technicians, explain an individual problem and see if they can solve it away from others.
How do I fix a bad hard drive error?
To fix errors without having to scan each of our volumes for bad sectors, check all of the scan boxes to Automatically fix file system errors, then click Start. To fix errors, find bad sectors, and return human-readable information, select the “Scan and try to repair industrial bad sectors” checkbox, then click “Start”.
Usually that’s it. Hope this helps.
You are using an outdated browser. This or other websites may not display correctly.
해결됨: Windows 디스크 진단 문제 해결 생각이 작동을 멈췄습니다.
LÖST: Felsökningsförslag För Windows Disk Diagnostic Slutade Fungera.
RISOLTO: I Suggerimenti Per La Risoluzione Dei Problemi Di Diagnostica Del Disco Di Windows Hanno Smesso Di Funzionare.
RESOLVIDO: As Sugestões De Solução De Problemas Do Diagnóstico De Disco Do Windows Pararam De Funcionar.
OPGELOST: Suggesties Voor Het Oplossen Van Problemen Met Windows Disk Diagnostic Werken Niet Meer.
ROZWIĄZANE: Sugestie Dotyczące Rozwiązywania Problemów Z Diagnostyka Dysku Systemu Windows Zostały Zakończone.
GELÖST: Die Fehlerbehebungsvorschläge Der Windows-Festplattendiagnose Funktionieren Nicht Mehr.
RÉSOLU : Les Suggestions De Dépannage Du Diagnostic De Disque Windows Ont Cessé De Fonctionner.
SOLUCIONADO: Las Sugerencias De Solución De Problemas De Windows Disk Diagnostic Dejaron De Funcionar.